Do Dham Yatra Kedarnath & Badrinath
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
Do Dham Yatra Kedarnath & Badrinath
Day 1:Delhi – Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Arrive New Delhi and we'll drive to Haridwar. En-route get your Biometric done for your yatra. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 2: Haridwar – Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
After early morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Get your medical checkup done for your next day’s travel to Kedarnath. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
Day 3:Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath (35 Km + 17 Km trek)
Very early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From where, you will start your 17 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting "Jai Bholenath." Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges
Day 4: Kedarnath – Gaurikund – Guptkashi (17 Km trek + 35 Km drive)
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the 'Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later you'll start the return trek of 17 km from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. The vehicles wait for you in Gaurikund Car Parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi.
Day 5:Guptkashi – Joshimath – Badrinath (190 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6:Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag en-route visiting Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7:Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you'll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar. On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel
Day 8:Haridwar – Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport
- Haridwar/Hotel The Urmi or similar
- Badrinath /Hotel Dwarikesh or similar
- Guptkashi/Hotel Raj Palace or similar
- Kedarnath/Govt. Tent (Own arrangement)
- Rudraprayag/Narayan’ N’ Invitation or similar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Transportation for Chardham, Do Dham, Teen Dham and Ek Dham Sector as per requirement..
- All pick up and dropping facilities at one point. AC would not run on hill drives.
- Hotel Accommodation On twin/triple sharing basis as per requirements.
- Driver’s T.A – D.A, toll tax, parking, and interstate taxes..
- All fuel charges & state taxes. All toll / parking Fee.
- Meals breakfast & dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis.
- Presently applicable taxes..
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 4.50% Gst Extra.
Templeyatri.com or Instamaze Infotainments Private Limited are not a temple representative. We act as your representative to book and manage your service requirements at the Temple. By making this offering, you are authorizing us to book your puja at the temple on your behalf and provide you all necessary support in performing your puja. The amount paid by you will be used to buy and offer Puja Materials at the temple. And, to cover all miscellaneous costs such as -
- Local Pujari Arrangement,
- Professional handling and local assistance
- Payment collection, and
- Government taxes
Please feel free to give us a missed call at +91 011 39588339 for any assistance.