Rs. 751 Rs. 751 ( % Off )
Add details here:
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
Madurai Meenakshi Temple is the abode of Lord Sundareswar, an incarnation of Lord Shiva and his consort fish-eyed Goddess Meenakashi Amman. This holy and famous temple is situated in the heart of Maduari City, Tamilnadu, India. The temple is popularly called as Madurai Meenakshi Temple and officially known as "Arulmigu Meenakshi Sundareshwar Thirukovil(Thirukoil)".
In euphonic Tamil, the Goddess of the temple is also called as "Angayarkanni". The presiding deity of the temple Sri Sundareshwar is known as Meenakshi Sundarar or Somasundar.
the temple Sri Sundareshwar is known as Meenakshi Sundarar .The Legend says that the scared Swayambu Lingam discovered by the Indra, King of Gods at Kadambavanam and later it was enshrined by him at Madhura.
- Banana .
- Other puja things by us
- Any payment made by you to Pujari or any Vendor.
- Dakshina (Tip) and other expenses.
- Name of the Pooja/Seva :Timings-: Thiruvanandal pooja5:00am to 6:00am ,Vizha pooja6:30am to 7:15am ,Kalasandhi pooja6:30am to 7:15am,Thrikalasandhi pooja10:30am to 11:15am ,Uchikkala Pooja (Noon Pooja)10:30am to 11:15am ,Maalai pooja4:30pm to 5:15pm, Ardhajama Pooja (Night Pooja)7:30pm to 8:15pm ,Palliarai pooja9:30pm to 10:00pm
Templeyatri.com or Instamaze Infotainments Private Limited are not a temple representative. We act as your representative to book and manage your service requirements at the Temple. By making this offering, you are authorizing us to book your puja at the temple on your behalf and provide you all necessary support in performing your puja. The amount paid by you will be used to buy and offer Puja Materials at the temple. And, to cover all miscellaneous costs such as -
- Local Pujari Arrangement,
- Professional handling and local assistance
- Payment collection, and
- Government taxes
Please feel free to give us a missed call at +91 120 3803059 for any assistance.