Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Tour package
Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Temple tour
Day 01: Arrival Jaipur - Sightseeing
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity & Albert Hall Museum. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 02: Ajmer - Pushkar
After breakfast transfer to visit Ajmer & Pushkar, both the places are major religious center for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims respectively. Before reaching Pushkar we visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer. Upon arrival at Pushkar check in at hotel. In the evening we explore the spiritual facets of this relaxed holy town Pushkar on foot. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 03: Pushkar - Jaipur
At the time of onwards journey, you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station. (The Tour Ends)
* 02 nights / 03 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Farewell Gift.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.