Dwarka Somnath Gir Diu Tour
Rs. 14050 Rs. 14050 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
Dwarka somnath Gir Diu Tour
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Today, in the morning at 08.00 AM meet and greet at our office. Later proceed to Jamnagar Enroute visit Adalaj Step Well – A seven-storied structure in the shape of a well. Continue towards Jamnagar. On arrival check in at the hotel. Later visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. Also visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav , Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath (230km/ 4.5hrs)
In the morning after breakfast depart to Porbandar. At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath. On arrival visit Junagadh Gate, Bhalka Tirth & Somnath Temple. Also visit Triveni Ghat. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Somnath – Diu (100km/2hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to beach town Diu. Apart from variety of beaches Diu has many tourist attractions like Bunder Chowk, Fort, Panikota, St. Paul’s Church, museum etc.Later, visit St. Paul’s Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Diu – Sasangir – Junagadh (150km/3hrs)
After breakfast Proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (During Rain sanctuary will be closed) Later proceed to Junagadh. The ancient city has many eye catching monuments which reminds its great history. Later proceed to visit Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal – Ahmedabad (320km/7hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temople at Virpur. Also visit Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. Continued towards Ahmedabad. Arrive at the Ahmedabad.
- Hotel Shaj Palace, Ahmedabad /Similar
- Avizeka, Jamnagar /Similar
- Krishna Inn, Dwarka /Similar
- Subh Suvidha, Somnath /Similar
- Gir Jungle Resort, Gir /Similar
- Hotel Apna, Diu /Similar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 4.50% EXTRA.
Templeyatri.com or Instamaze Infotainments Private Limited are not a temple representative. We act as your representative to book and manage your service requirements at the Temple. By making this offering, you are authorizing us to book your puja at the temple on your behalf and provide you all necessary support in performing your puja. The amount paid by you will be used to buy and offer Puja Materials at the temple. And, to cover all miscellaneous costs such as -
- Local Pujari Arrangement,
- Professional handling and local assistance
- Payment collection, and
- Government taxes
Please feel free to give us a missed call at +91 011 39588339 for any assistance.