Rs. 650 Rs. 650 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
According to legend, the sacred Suyambulingam discovered by the king of Gods indira at Kadambavanam, was later enshrined by him in Madurai. The fact that the Lord is seen on the vehicle of Indira in this temple is said to be proof for this.
- Darshan Ticket.
- Any payment made by you to Pujari or any Vendor
- Dakshina (Tip) and other expenses.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 3.50% Gst Extra.
Templeyatri.com or Instamaze Infotainments Private Limited are not a temple representative. We act as your representative to book and manage your service requirements at the Temple. By making this offering, you are authorizing us to book your puja at the temple on your behalf and provide you all necessary support in performing your puja. The amount paid by you will be used to buy and offer Puja Materials at the temple. And, to cover all miscellaneous costs such as -
- Local Pujari Arrangement,
- Professional handling and local assistance
- Payment collection, and
- Government taxes
Please feel free to give us a missed call at +91 120 3803059 for any assistance.